Home sperm tests

mela2uk

Reaction score
hi all not been on for a while hope you are all well
anyway i was wandering if anyone had used the home male fertility tests we have one sitting here and not to sure weather or not to use it we are going to the docs anyway next week but i was just wondering if anyone found them to be helpful thanks.

we bought one and my DH did it last week. Although it was a bit of a palava it did help put his mind slightly at ease when it was ok.

We saw the doc on Tuesday and mentioned that we'd done the test and he still has to send DH for an official test anyway but from the DH's point of view he's less anxious about giong now that he would be if he hadn't done the test at all.

I think telling the doc that we'd gone to the trouble of doing a home test made him realise how serious we were about ttc too

:hug:

Hi there

The check that the docs do is the best in my opinion - it is quick, easy and gives you a full result including, amount, mobility and if they are normal or not and it is FREE! which is the best thing. Also if you go on to have any sort of fertility investigation they will need that info anyway so I say use the test if you have it but defo accept the docs test

Good luck - my DH had a volume of 65 million and he was over the moon with the result - he said he would have paid anything - it was sooo funny

Lots of love and good luck

Lou x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back