At 6wks...how much is normal???

Heres Hoping

Reaction score
Hi girls. LO is 6 wks & was on 150ml (5oz) every 4hrs. She would begin looking it around 3 1/2hrs & would always drain it, has always been a good bottle feeder. She seems to be getting really unsettled before now so i made a 210ml (7oz) bottle to see how much more shed take ..well she drained that too!! Only made up the 210 cos it was next amount on tin directions. How much is normal for a 6wk old? I dont want to be overfeeding her. Shes currently sparked out, slept through nappy & into moses basket which is a first & no need for dummy. Think shes in a milk coma lol. Would appreciate any guidance or comparison xx

Hi Hun at 6w my lo was taking 180ml every 3 hours. I'd say if your lo drained the bottle keep making 210 bottles and see how she is. If its too much she will either not finish it or be sick xxx

They have a grwth spurt at 6 weeks so may need to dwmand feed until settles and over it or just increas bottles by an oz and see how you go.

The girls have about 6oz every 3-4 hours give or take, Georgia has more than Charlotte generally! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back