How much milk

Tasha89

Reaction score
Do you give your baby in 24hrs? And how often?

E is 15 months old and at her 12 month HV visit she said that as long as she doesn't have more than a pint of whole cows milk in one day then that'd be fine.

She has about 8oz for bed, 6oz with her breakfast and about 5oz for her afternoon nap.

I was thinking of dropping her afternoon bottle and seeing if she'll nap without it. If we're out and about she doesn't have it as she just sleeps in the car...so figured so doesn't 'need' it?

Also - how long do you let your LO's nap for? E sleeps 12-13hrs on a night and will sleep anywhere between 30mins to 4hrs for a nap :shock:

Charley's 13 months and has around 6oz's at breakfast and 7oz's at bedtime
He sleeps like E for 12-13 hours at night but only has either 1-2 30min naps. He doesn't nap for long during the day x x

Sebastian is 13 months old and has approximately 7oz at breakfast and 7oz at bedtime (approx because he has it in unmarked cups not bottles). He naps for one and a half hours in the morning if we're at home. If we're out and about he might not nap at all.

Ignore any mistakes-my iPhone is addicted to autocorrect!

So do neither of you give a bottle in the afternoon? Think I might stop as of tomorrow - wish me luck! lol!

He hasn't had an afternoon bottle for months but was having a mid morning bottle up until a month ago. If he seems hungry I give him a snack instead. X

Well she's gone down this aft without a bottle! :dance:

She didn't seem too fussed either so she clearly doesn't need it x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Tegan is drinking out of a cup but only has 5 oz just before bed, she's never been a big milk drinker! xx

My Lo was one last week, he has 1 9oz bottle when he wakes up and another at bedtime, he hasnt had an afternoon bottle for a few months just squash in his sippy cup, in a couple of weeks will be putting his morning milk into sippy cup instead of beaker i think

Dylan has recently dropping his afternoon bottle.n just has 7oz in morning and 7-8oz at night. He's turning 9 months soon.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back