Assistance required please ladies!!

timsmom

Reaction score
My surname is Williams, amd I have a son called Tim. I am really struggling with a bioys name. I like traditional names but everything I've come up with so far just doesn't sound right or doesn't go with Tim.

e.g Tim and Tom (Thomas)
Tim and Jim (James)
Charlie (Williams??)
Williams (Williams?)

Suggestions gratefully recieved!!!

stephen?
john?
david?
daniel?
can only think of them for the moment
manda xx

George Williams is cute (I like George)...

How about Max?

Good luck :cheer:

I like James and Thomas. Thomas is on my list for a boy but I don't mind sharing it :D

:hug:

I like the names Thomas and Charlie.
But Tim and Tom is a bit much...

PLEASE dont call him William Williams, I went to school with a boy called Michael Michael and he had no end of teasing :(

What about Oliver Williams?

Probably best to avoid Robert or Robbie too. :D

Muppetmummy, James and Thomas are my two favourite boys' names... but unfortunately I married a James! Doh!

Benjamin Williams
Nathaniel Williams

Dont ask me where I picked those from they just came to mind and trhought they sounded nice :)

Austin's a great name :wink:

I really like Alexander too, and I think Alexander Williams sounds lovely.

Or try Henry, Peter, John, George, Freddie, Edward? They all go nicely.

I had probs with boys names too.

I like Ryan, Zak, Steven and Charlie. xxx

debecca said:
Muppetmummy, James and Thomas are my two favourite boys' names... but unfortunately I married a James! Doh!

lol, they are my favourite too, but I married a Thomas :rotfl: Can't have James either as my former boyfriend was called James! (Tom would just get too suspicious!)

I like the George suggestion! What about Matthew or Luke? They are biblical, like Tim.

Hi ya Jen - We are finding it hard to pick a boys name, I really like Davie, but my OH really wants Taylor

Thanks for all your help ladies, after much laughter at your posts last night and this morning, we have a short list. I know Tim is a biblical name but we are so not a religious family even though I find myself praying a lot these days (I'm not sure who I'm praying too although I'dlike to think there is a god ....but thats a whole other post). We can't have Charlie although I adore the name as Charlie Williams was a little comedian back in the 70's (most of you are too young to have even heard of him) George is Mart's grandad's name but he was a swine apparently and mart won't hear of naming the baby after him so we have decded it will either be dun dun dahhhhhh.............................drum roll.......................................

Alexander or Max! What do you think??? We see what he looks like when he's born and then decide

Alexander Marchant Williams
or
Maxwell Marchant Williams I think they both sound just grand!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back