Aspirin?

broody2013

Reaction score
Hi girls. I've been taking aspirin this cycle, I know there are mixed opinions on it but it's only the baby aspirin and I've not had any problems with it so far. Does anyone know if I should keep it up all cycle or stop after OV as I'm not sure? Xx

If your GP or consultant has told you to take it for recurrent mc then you should start taking it after you get a bfp until they say otherwise.

It doesn't help everyone though, for some ladies it can cause mc rather than prevent it. It depends on the reason you are mcing.

What is the benefit of taking it earlier in your cycle? Is there a reason you have decided to take it this early or have you been told to take it?

I'm clutching at straws which is why I am taking it. I read somewhere that cold hands and feet can relate to reduced blood flow to the uterus at the important fertile time when one study reviewed a sample of ladies who weren't getting pregnant, I thought it might help get the blood there if it was slightly less thick. No idea if it would help or not but I'm on month 18 and got nowhere so far, I would slice half my ear off it it meant I would definitely get pregnant, I'm just trying anything.

Broody, I have thought about this too as my blood seems to clot really fast and when they take blood from me its very thick. I have often wondered if I have sticky blood. I guess you can be tested for it. The other thing I thought is that lots of women get pregnant from a drunken night out, well maybe that's because the alcohol has thinned the blood ?, just a theory I had x

I feel your pain, we are on year 4 ttc our first now. I've heard that using a hot water bottle or wheat bag can help keep things warm. That and orgasms to increase blood flow to the area. Also light exercise is supposed to be good too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back