Baby Aspirin question

I started on the baby aspirin yesyerday. After losing Casey, my consultant said that they would try me with low dose aspirin before our next pg to make sure i'm not going to have any bad side effects (My mum was told when i was younger that i was allergic to it, but may have just been to young to have it) and then recommended I used it throughout pg. She has since changed her mind and now thinks that nothing like last time would ever happen again and that we were just unlucky :(

So I decided that I'm going to use it anyway... if there aren't any side effects then surely it can only be a good thing?!

I've also started on the folic acid... whoop whoop :cheer:

Edited to add: I bought mine at Tesco, off the shelf - no questions asked :)

Andrea I think we've sometimes go to go with what we feel. Your doctor is probably right, it wont happen again, but.... gosh if we can feel like we're doing something that will help how can we not?

Hehe about Tesco, it's like a secret society this, where can we buy our drugs no questions asked :lol:

I got my cream today :cheer: only ordered it yesterday! came with a pretty thick pamphlet, have tried it already, you use just a pea sized amount twice a day from cd14 to cd28, but then obviously if youre pregnant it says to use till 12 weeks.
It sounds especially helpful to switch off af signals when youre pregnant which gives you time to get your own progesterone levels up.

Going to take it the docs with me next week to show her, will let you know what she says re that and the aspirin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back