Aspirin (sp?)

jenna

Reaction score
I was reading up on chemical pregnancies and it said that aspirin can help if you have had one before but when should i take it and for how long? I cant find it anywhere! :wall:
Im not even sure why it helps, it said its something to do with thining your blood but couldnt work out why that actually helps :?

Hi, i read in a previous post that it can help with blood flow to uterus and ovaries and you take the low dose apirin 75mg that you buy over the counter in pharmacies.

i do not know if it is proven or if you take it every day thru cycle but some of the other girlies might know?

Hows your charting going? are you still charting temp?

x

nikkif said:
Hi, i read in a previous post that it can help with blood flow to uterus and ovaries and you take the low dose apirin 75mg that you buy over the counter in pharmacies.

i do not know if it is proven or if you take it every day thru cycle but some of the other girlies might know?

Hows your charting going? are you still charting temp?

x

Yep, its ok. I keep forgetting to take my temp in the morning though :shhh:

I've been a supporter of asprin I started taking it on day 5 of my last cycle in November and take 1 every day and will continue until I am 4 mths pg or possible just before - I have to see the Consultant between 14 and 16 weeks and may well be told to stop taking it then some agree some don't I've told my GP and MW and they're both fine with me taking it. Basically it doesn't do the baby any harm and may well do some good but it hasn't been totally proven as yet.

(I had a mc in May - and it took me until December to conceive but the month that I did conceive I took asprin, magic medicine and DH took Zinc I have no idea if that's what made the difference or not but I'm 10 weeks today so am not complaining :D )

As long as it doesnt do any harm its worth a go.

watch out for reactons to it , i didnt know i was allergic , till my tongue and throat swelled up last month lol wish i coulda continued it , only got to take it for 4 days then i was too ill from it :(

my mum said a lot of people on my dads side of the family are illergic to it. I'll have to be careful! :shock:

mine started straight away hun , it took me 4 days to realise it was the aspirin and not my tongue bar infected / sore , think it was the hard breathing/ chest pains that made me relise , i then looked up side effects lol i got nearly a whole pot here if u want them ? wouldnt be able to post the pot tho , could post em in a bag if u trust me ?! saying that , think they were only about a pound from boots lol

its ok i got a pack of 24 for 30p lol!!

i took one last night, i was fine except i had a really bad pain/burn in my hip all night :shock: It was awful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back