Artificial insemination at home

Hi :)

Congratulation on cp and ttc :)

We have a contract with our sons donor but I am not on the birth certificate as we just missed out :(

We don't have a contract with our daughters donor but my partner is on the birth certificate :)

I suppose if u find a genuine donor they won't hassle u!

I recommend clear blue digital ovulation tests and instead cups for insemination! These are fantastic and I recconend from experience :) message me if u want to know more :) Ide be happy to help x

Hey ladies! My wife and I are trying to conceive and we keep reading about soft cups. How do you know they are inserted correctly and on the cervix? And also do they hurt? Any advice would be amazing. Thank you!!! :shock:

Hi, new to this forum today. Also going through this with my partner. Would love to chat as we are both new to AI at home and have just completed our first attempt with no success.

You might not get a reply from OP as this is a very old thread, wishing you and your partner lots of luck tho :) xx

There is a lady in may mummies who's had success with AI so you may want to pop into there and ask if she's willing to talk about it. No guarantees and it's not my place to talk about other people's journeys but you can have a nosey around our thread if you like x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back