Arrrrrrgh! Am on the verge of tears.

Mama 2 Be

Reaction score
Hi girls, just having an off day! I know if trivial but I just need a rant :(

I'm so tired in this Tri that even though I'm sleeping ok (only two loo breaks during the night :cheer: ) I really think I'm going to get in a row with someone in a minute. :x

EVERYONE is driving me mad. Silly little things that I'd just ignore normally are driving me insane. One example of many stupid people: My boss had a breakdown yesturday because someone changed the tea, coffee and sugar pot order around in the kitchen?!?!? WTF - but I couldn't help it I had to say something :oops: I snapped: 'It was probably me but I didn't realise that they had to be in a set order, does it really matter they are labelled you only have to read them.'

Does everyone else in the world seem to be an imbecile to you at the moment? :x

Thanks girls xx

Yep! I hear ya! I sent an e-mail around to work because some idiot had left a glass in the bottom of a murky washing bowl full of water so when i tipped the water out i jsut caught it in time before it smashed, I got so mad i had to tell everyone not to do it! Who leaves frigging glasses at the bottom of boels full of water, lazy F***ERS! Just rinse it up! They probably read it and thought 'hormones' there are 100 people that work here! LOL, must think im mad!

Yup...! I know exactly what you mean! :wink: I think my patience and tolerance towards things is getting lower the more pregnant I get haha! As for your boss getting upset about the pots in the kitchen being in a different order...that is such a trivial and stupid thing to even mention! I remember a job I was in and someone stuck a post-it note on the staff biscuit box saying something along the lines of putting the lid back oin properly 'cause it's not difficult! :roll:

Good for you :clap: :clap: That is just lazyness! You or anyone else for that matter could have done yourself damage with that!

Complete Laziness is what's driving me mad - the people here are too damn lazy to read their own personal letters that they bring them in to me to read them and tell them what to do!

Someone just asked me to explain how to fill in a paying in slip (he's very high up in the firm) so I said in mock confusion 'Have you NEVER paid money into your own back account before???'

I can't bloody wait to get out of here in May - it can't come soon enough.

:hug: Mama 2 Be, I have a short fuse too and most things people do irritate the living daylights out of me. Things people say or do or just their mannerisms :rotfl: OR people who eat loudly or chew with there mouth open CANT STAND IT, but I'm a bit like that when not pregnant so now its just amplified

I'm a blinkin nightmare atm

Charlotte_faeriemad said:
:hug: Mama 2 Be, I have a short fuse too and most things people do irritate the living daylights out of me. Things people say or do or just their mannerisms :rotfl: OR people who eat loudly or chew with there mouth open CANT STAND IT, but I'm a bit like that when not pregnant so now its just amplified

Oh my god - eating with mouth open people should be locked up for that one - I just have to rudely stare at them unless it's someone I know then I say 'Is that nice, . . . yeah sounds like it is.' :twisted: :x :x

Mama 2 Be said:
[quote="Charlotte_faeriemad":1ygw40pw]:hug: Mama 2 Be, I have a short fuse too and most things people do irritate the living daylights out of me. Things people say or do or just their mannerisms :rotfl: OR people who eat loudly or chew with there mouth open CANT STAND IT, but I'm a bit like that when not pregnant so now its just amplified

Oh my god - eating with mouth open people should be locked up for that one - I just have to rudely stare at them unless it's someone I know then I say 'Is that nice, . . . yeah sounds like it is.' :twisted: :x :x[/quote:1ygw40pw]

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I think I may try that too!

Thank god it's not jsut me, noises are driving me mad at the moment. Wht cant people keep thier bodily functions to themselves, i am gunna expolde sooner or later, im sure they cnat sack me for having a pregnant tantrum! LOL

LOL, i work in finance and things like not knowing how to pay slips in or people ringing me and asking stupid bloody questions that have worked here for years are driving me mad too, roll on May!!!! Wooooohoooooo!!!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: i know totally what u mean, I cant stand it when people eat with their mouths full does my head in, there is just know need for it

Just to say, you arent alone, Ive had a terrible couple of days and bawled my eyes out last night, Im puffy eyed but Ok, just think its all getting to me right now xxxx

dont worry hun! lol

im EXACTLY the same!!!

which is not good in my job lol working with the elderly i HAVE to be polite, which is proving rather difficult as they are SOOOOOOO GOD DAMN STUBBORN lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fatima70
Back