arrghhhh sore boobies:(

larisa

Reaction score
arghhhh my boobies are sooooooo sore and itchy they drive me mad n e 1 elses like it and wat can i doo to stop it except cut em off haha xx

hold them when walking esp. when going down stairs!
my cat has a habit of digging his paws right into the sides, it knacks

Hey , yeah mine are like rocks at the minute and really sore and uncomfortable, its not so bad when im dressed but see when i let them out at nite :lol: to go to bed, ouch, do they hurt, so had to wear my bra t support them, and to top if off i lie on my belly too.....more trouble, i'm hoping they ease v SOON. . . .

Lou.

Me too, my little boy keeps standing on them too!

ouch i have sore boobs too i suppose in the end you tend to get used to it :roll: it doesn't help when you get woken up in the night with your cat clawing your boobs :roll: :? but seriously there isn't anything you can do to help with the soreness sorry except wear a good supporting bra :hug: :hug:

I was reading in a magazine that they arent meant to start hurting till at least 12 weeks.. but im deff not 12 weeks and mine hurt soooooo much..
x

Mine were proper sore in the first few weeks but are easing off now....they will be back with a vengeance later on though I know that! :twisted:

oh yes!!! Sore boobs too ot constantly but so tender and go through phases of them being very sore!!! But not complaining - just so happy to be pregnant! :hug:

Mine are exactly the same - I can't get comfy in bed at all because of them - not just because they're so sore, but because they've got so flippin' big too! I invested in a support bra at the weekend though, and they're feeling much better. Still sore though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back