Your pregnancy and mine!

Hope, how did you get a scan so soon? I'm still waiting to hear from a midwife, Im so impatient cos I want someone to confirm that everything is alright and I really am having a baby!

I have gone off chocolate too; I just had some After Eights to test if I really have and they have left a horrible taste in my mouth, yuck! I am very bloated and thirsty too Tiny; I have been waking up in the night already, last night at 2am and 4am, have trouble in getting back to sleep. Last time I would get up at 4am, read and end up going back to sleep on the sofa. I am hoping to get some energy back from somewhere although I read that the first 12 weeks of pregnancy is the equivalent of climbing a mountain in terms of physical exertion - so now I know why I feel so knackered! Boobs are sore also, my eyes have gone quite dry and my contact lenses dont seem as comfortable even though they are new type that let more oxygen in.

I think this thread should be renamed symptoms!!

I think the indigestion has just started :yay: am really thirsty too tonight (that'll be keeping me up! :))
I'm to paranoid to sleep properly atm Rosie's mum!!

I try to imagine the moment when I meet my baby for the first time if I cant sleep, then I end up getting so excited and smiling to myself Ive got no hope of dropping back off!

^^ I think I'll allow myself to do that at 37 weeks

I have been super lucky, I havn't once been sick.. Felt a bit iffy in the first few weeks but I guess that was everything just settling in.. All plain sailing from then on in.. Halfway through my second tri my doctor diagnosed me with ante-natal depression, found it very hard to deal with and after a few weeks at my lowest doc wanted to put me on anti-depressants, this was the kick up the backside I needed to make me realise I had something special and I should be enjoying every day.. It wasn't easy but I have came through it without any help apart from the support from friends and family.. I didn't realise how much of an emotional rollercoaster pregnancy would be, but I'm nearly there now and wouldn't change a thing :)

yeah symptoms would be good lol.

i have just been sick for the first time but didnt feel one bit nauseous or sick, even after?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back