• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Arghhhhh! Contractions Again!

It'll be worth it - short terrm pain for long term gain!! (Sorry cheesy quote!) Is Matt there with you rubbing your back, getting you drinks etc? Is your bag packed? :cheer:

Thinking of you Debbie, I hope baby arrives soon :hug:

:cheer: YAY!! Sounds like good news chick-lets hope Lo will be with you soon. :cheer:
Good Luck
xxxxx

*Passes Debbie castor oil*

*Whispers* Goooo oooooon

ah hun sorry its taking so long
really hope Flump will turn up soon
sending loads of labour sparkles to you
dust-3.gif
dust-2.gif

LaborDust-1.gif
LaborDust.gif

baby_dust.gif

lol sarah :hug:

ooooh

lets hoping you arein hospital now and you have your little one

toes and fingers crossed for you hun

xxxx

Any updates anyone?? Im dying to hear if this is it for Debbie & Matt
Good Luck
:hug:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Come on Flump xx

Good luck Debbie and Matt, really hoping this is it for you now :hug:

We're still at home. Contractions are coming every 8ish minutes but some are still a bit longer than that.

They are very painful and mostly in the front now. There have been a few tears tonight (Me, not Matt) as I just started finding it difficult as I haven't slept since 2.00am this morning and literally can't get comfy at all.

I called the Mat Unit and they are not at all interested in you until your contractions are 4-5 minutes apart. They won't even offer to take you in and check you over to see how dilated (if at all) you are so I still have no idea how I am really doing.

All in all it's going to be a long, painful night. I can't say I am enjoying this AT ALL! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Aww bless you, i really feel for you. I take it paracetemol won't touch it? Hot Bath? Guessing you tried everything to make you feel better. :hug: :hug:

every 8 mins are thay closer then before ???????
i think you need a megaphone to shout please leave the big mummy house you have been evicted
out.gif

poor you hun it will all be over soon hun
come on Flump be nice to mummy get a move on

Yep, done both and nothing makes a difference. TENS is helping through the contractions but other than that..... :?

if you feel you need more help that the tens hun get yourself to hospital they will see to you, dant stop at home until you cant cope :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back