• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Arghhhhh! Contractions Again!

Have sex if you can, that will soon get things started again :D its a bitch when they stop!

mrs_tommo22 said:
Have sex if you can, that will soon get things started again :D its a bitch when they stop!

Im thinking blue bundle too, I dont know why.

If it makes you feel any better my contractions were all over the place for first part of labour, they reckon it makes 2nd stage quicker and I was in established labour for only 1 hour!! So I know it's frustrating but i'm sure once things get going it'll be over in no time.

Good luck :hug:

good luck hun, a hot bath got mine up and going again :hug:

Sorry you were in so much agony, but even still, I hope they start up again for you and get things moving (but are less painful this time) :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Good luck

Hope it all happens in the next 24 hours for you debs. Flump will be here this week. :hug: I know that I was going through the exact same as you. Contractions were stopping and starting all over the place all day long before Connor came thundering out at 2.30 am, hardly had time to blink!

They're kinda on and off again at the moment.

I'm bouncing on my ball!!!!!

Keep bouncing!!!
Fingers crossed they keep on and flump is on its way!!

:dance:
Come on baby!!

Come on baby!!!

Hope things pick up and I mean this in the nicest possible way, that they get stronger and more regular for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope the pace picks up soon and baby Flump is here soon .... come one baby we are all waiting to meet you!

Hope you feel better soon and you soon have your little bundle in your arms x x x

Come on flump!! So mean to tease you like this, cant be much longer though, good luck! :hug:

yay! come on little flump!!! :cheer: Hang in there deb, flumps on the way i reckon :D :dance:

Hoping Flump gets moving for you properly soon Debbie :cheer: :cheer:

Keep bouncing :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back