arghhh

prettypenguin

Reaction score
I really really hate it when my OH puts up potential names for our boy on Facebook!!! He's put his status as all the names we agree on which is a rarity in itself and then his friends always make comments and say 'don't have this name' etc... So then were back to square 1! It's not his friends decisions but they're still having their say... Grrr rant over xx

I agree with you. We decided not to tell anyone anything. Everyones got an opinion but the only ones that count are yours and your OH's. Just tell him that if he keeps on doing that you'll end up with no name. Somebody somewher is not gonna like your choice no matter what you do and frankly it's not them who have any say about it. You don't want a name chosen by commitee anyway you want the one you like.

Oh god, I would go berserk at my OH if he did that! Yourll go crazy if you don't tell him how mad it's making you. Don't go back to square 1 either, you two choose the names you want, no-noe elses opinion matters - good luck for the birth - not long now

Last edited:
I agree with you. We decided not to tell anyone anything. Everyones got an opinion but the only ones that count are yours and your OH's.

We've agreed to do the same and not tell most people until it's born.. easier that way.
It's your decision, nobody elses so don't let them influence you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back