arghhh I just want to scream!!

reillybaby1987

Reaction score
Sorry for the rant but need to get this off my chest, 3 months ago I moved in with my father, his partner and her 14 year old son, now I only got back in touch with my dad last year so barely know him as it is but over them 3 months he works away on lorries for like 2-3 days at a time, this is when i'm stuck at home with his partner and her 14 year old son who is a total spoilt brat if I may add, gets what he wants when he wants and everyone else suffers, yeah she's a nice woman but we dont really get on, I think she's ignorant any time ive tried to talk to her shes got her face in a book, doesnt put the book down to listen or she does but only if my dad is talking to her :mad: then my dad is the same for instance tonight I was trying to tell him something and he walks off and starts talking to his partner and the boy.....raging is not the word right now!! :wall2: it's like he's no interest or time for me even after leaving me 15 years ago!!so I've told him i'm moving out in 2 weeks time and going back to dumfries where all my friends are and where I belong, less stressful and I don't need to try and get on with people who obviously have a problem with me xxxx

aw no sorry ur having a rubbish time. I rarely see my dad but when i do we have nothing to say because i never grew up with him.so kinda understand. Only you know were living is best for u and baba. So go were is most comfortable x

Hey hun sorry to hear how crap things are, I think its best that you are around your friends as you need a good support network and they will be no help. I don't see my Dad he walked out on me and my sister a few years ago (forgot exactly as I have just got on with life without him!) They do not deserve to have you around, I hate ignorance!!
Do you have someone to live with back home? xx

I don't have someone to live with back in dumfries but my friends will only be a phonecall away and they can come stay over as well so that will help :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back