sorry another rant!!

reillybaby1987

Reaction score
:wall2:sooooo fed up right now, my dads partner has a 14 year old son who has been off school now for over 2 months due to a pendicitis, but now there's nothing wrong with him, he doesnt talk he shouts!! im in the next room to him and he bangs the wall constantly, when his friends are in he's so fucking noisy no respect for anyone like!! my dad is constantly telling him off, is it just his age or what?

sooo glad I only have another 2 weeks of living here :(
sorry rant over guys!! thanks for listening :wall2:

could be an age thing.

could be other things. is your dad his biological father? if so, the change in family dynamics could be a big part, no matter how much someone tries to hide it, a 14 year old boy would most likely translate these feelings into anger rather than anything else.

sorry if i sound really nosy, im just very interested in this kind of thing.
xx

My dad is away working at the momment, it's his mum that lets him away with everything, Declan isn't his child, I'm just fed up of him not having any respect for anything, I'm constantly tidying up after him when my dad and his mum are working just leaves everything at his backside :( i've had enough xxxx

family changes like this can be unsettling, especially for a 14 year old.
there will be all sorts of emotions as well as teen hormones bouncing around. and as a teen boy, he will be acting tough about it.

im not saying by any means that this is an excuse for his behaviour.
have you tried talking to him, when he hasnt got mates round and he seems quite calm, just try and talk, tell him how he is making everyone feel.
i dont know what sort of relationship you have with him, or how long you have known him, that could be a factor.
xxxx

I've found all men are lazy and will mess up life at some point and not realise until its too late that they should have done something about it. Frankly my partner wasn't the brightest button in box and refused to go to school etc and ended up with no grades to show for it. In my opionion I'd just leave him to it. Your dad and partner should be on his cask not you hun, just show them its not right him still being off etc when your leaving if you need to :) x

well he got told off majorly by my dad today, I've only been living here since september and only met up with my dad and his new family last year after 15 years of being out each others lives, hes been with his partner 5 years now so maybe its just me who has the problem?!?! not sure but only 2 weeks till i'm outta here :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back