absolutely pee'd off!!

elisesmum

Reaction score
Soo i have have gave my ex partner joint custody of my daughter and this has been the case for 2 years, anyhow he has really p*ssed me off and upset me today and i just need to vent, its my daughters 4th birthday today so we arranged that it was his turn to have her last night as i had her for her birthday last year but we aranged that i would have her back around dinner time so we both spend time with her well its 4 and im still f*cking waiting, i have had the room set up with ballons banners ect, her cake and stuff is all set up and her presents in a pile, i rung him and his excuse was that he had took her into our main city centre so he could get her presents so not bought her eff all yet when i have then he is waiting til his sister finishes work so she can see her, im sorry but she fricking hardly knows his auntie coz they never see her or bother with her so just coz its her birthday you have to see her while her mother doesnt, my family wants to see her today and she sees my mum and brothers and sister and her cousin at least 3/4 times a week so why the hell shouldnt my family get priority because they actually give a crap all year round not just one day, my partner is livid because im not screaming and shouting at him but if i do he just makes me feel like crap by saying well she doesnt want to come home anyway she wants me and wants to be at mine, i have just felt like crap all day because i have been robbed of a very special day, i hate men sometimes, luckily for him im trying to keep the peice or he would see what a complete hormonal cow i am!!

Sorry for my spelling errors my phone likes to play up xx

That's ridiculous! I'd be upset too, you had an arrangement made and the least he could do is stick to it! I'm sure uv always held up ur side of the bargain!

I'd keep calling and asking when he's bringing her home. That's not on! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

thats not fair ..hope she is home

Thanks girls he finally brought her home at half bloody 4 and him and his gf and his sister had all been playing happy families all day having a great time apperently, he new i was p*ssed off so tried speakly nicely so his head wasnt ripped off,i know this is so childish but i was smug when she came home and saw everything she didnt even end up saying bye to her dad because she was so happy which he wasnt to pleased about and i was the proudest mum just to see her face knowing she was so happy, after a full day of being upset it was so nice just to finally have a smile on my face xx

Thats awful of him to do that! Sounds like he did it on purpose because he knew how much of a special day it was for you and her.
He should stick to agreed times!! If my sisters ex.husband is going to be slightly late for whatever reason, he always rings to say.
So happy to read how she loved her balloons and presents though. I bet her happy face made up for the annoying events of today a bit :)

glad it turned out well in the end

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back