argh

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
i am gonna hand my notice at work i have had enough i love the residents n 75% of people i work with but there is a small majourity i really dont like lol

my boss gives me all the jobs herself and every1 else h8s and this lady who tried to get me sacked while i was on maternity and hasnt stopped since id been bck n now she has got other people to do the same!

i work my ass of on hardley ne sleep i do extra to help em out i dont moan and if i got an HV appointment ill make time owing - which i dont have to do and my thanks for it is i got sperviosion tomoz coz of this lady :twisted:

iv been so upset bout it tonite n hardley stopped crying mum says i am being silly but i dont fink i am

I dont think your being silly but unfortuantly you are going to come across people like this in most jobs. Is there anyone higher up you can speak to as it more or less amounts to bullying and your cause your young doesnt mean you should put up with it.

iv always sed working there is not in the bigger picture but this has made me want to get a new job quicker

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back