:(

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
i am sorry but this has nutting to do wit pregnancy, birth, or babies its got to do with my daddy!!!
he has been getting tummy pains reall bad ones with fever and shivers for the last couple of months but today and footy he got another tummy pain and the other symptoms and he is laying down and can hardley move - my mum is a nurse and never worrys bout anything but she has just come to say they may have to go to hospital tonite as my dad is really bad!!! so i am up stairs knackered and worried bout my dad looking after an ill baby, an ill dog who just wants cuddles and an upset sister and am feeling pretty much down right now just needed to tlk to u guys about it :( :(

Aww Sarah I'm sory to hear you Dads poorly.

((Hugs))

Count to 10 & take deep breathes - Maybe a cuddle will calm your sister down.

:D

oh Sarah that's terrible,

I'm sorry your going through it- i really hope your dad's ok.

Sounds like you have alot of cuddles to give out, might make you feel better to. :D

Hope all is well Sarah, keep us posted won't you?

Sue

well i went and woke mum up this mornin and dad was laying there, and at first couldnt move his right side and everone was really worried thinking it was a stroke, but thankfully after an hour he started moving his right side and seems to be ok now well apart from feeling ill still,

That could of been a stroke though, something caused his right side to seize up...he should go to the doctors and tell them what happened.

Hope he is ok :(
cas x

yea cassi he is going tomoz morning!! didnt want to but had three gals against him so gave in lol

Hi

Sarah i am so so sorry you had to go through that i really hope your dad is okay.
big hugs to all of you keep me updated. is that why you havent been online much i havent seen you on???? maybe just bad timing.
xxxxx Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back