sorry if u think im being unsensitive

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
but wot time is the minutes silence tomoz
as i am at work and i still wanna do my own one if if they dont do it at work
the enviroment i work in its hard to do properly

I think it might be either the time the planes hit the towers or at noon???

I have appointments in both those times so I won't be able to keep it but I will do my own when I am able to.

not sure babe, i hope they do it at the school, although trying to keep these kids quiet is no mena feat!

Probably be at noon, im sure it will be on the radio, just keep it on all morning and when it goes quiet u know its time...
Such a tragedy.. :cry:

missac said:
not sure babe, i hope they do it at the school, although trying to keep these kids quiet is no mena feat!

sorry im gonna get on my high horse now but kids, teenagers even adults who cant respect a minute silence really does my head in especially for something as big as this as alot of people lost a family member or friend
sorry rant over

In years gone by its been at 13.46 thats the time the first plane hit the North Tower but I don't know if it will be that time tomorrow. Watch the news & see if they say anything about it?

can't see anyhting on the news at the moment

it was an off the cuff remark, sorry to offend, they will maintain the silence I will see to that as I will do a big talk about it and why we are doing it - they are only 5 though, so actually had only just been born! But I can understand what you ae saying!

oh hun i wasnt having a go at u sorry to make u think tht
i was having a go at people who cant keep to it in general
and 5 is allowed to not understand as much
sorry to upset hun

I don't mind those that for whatever reason are unable to but I don't like those who find it funny to wolf whistle and jeer.

i agree beanie. Its personal choicewhether to reman silent or not at the end of the day. But as beanie said i can't stand it when people usually vileteenagers whistle and mock it.

you didn't upset me sorry if my msg sounded offended, this school is a lot different to my last school and I think it is fair to say that right at the moment I don't like my job! I suppose 10wks is too early to go on maternity leave!! I loved my last school, grump grump grump!

I think you are right though there are so many insensitive a££es that don't respect anything or anyone!

i dont know hun u could ask about mat leave

ijust think even if people dont care which is a shame in itself i think they should at least respect the fact that people do and people died tht day

ive got to go to the hosptial morning for 2 hours :( i hope its not then

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back