Argh!!!!

ippa

Reaction score
Basically fob and his parents are complete and utter dicks!!!!!!

---
-

They basically think it's acceptable to not speak to me in over a week when we are trying to sort things out, I know they have spoken to a solicitor but they didn't tell me what happened, just asked for my address to write to me! And over a week later still nothing!
Apparently in the 3 weeks it's unacceptable for me to text fob twice and attempt to call him twice to find things out!
My dad tried to ring his mum today, with no answer and she TEXT him back and started a huge argument about how it's all not fair on them! Not actually thinking about how fair all this is on Matthew! Surely they realise how long 3 weeks is in a babies life!?!
My dad ended it saying this can't be dealt with via text and can we meet up, which is what I text fob yesterday after another bunch of texts from him! And neither of them text back to this! I'm giving them till Monday to contact me again and then I'm going to the csa!
How can people think they can sort out the future of a child through text? I think it's disgusting!
XxX

---
-

Sorry for the rant! :(

---
-

:hugs: Hope they pull their fingers out and organise something for little Matthew's sake hun xxx

Go straight to CSA hon - they are being bang out of order and fob needs to accept financial responsibility if nothing else!! Big hugs x x x

Thanks girls!

Well they decided to speak to their 'family solicitor' as they want everything legal! Fair enough I guess! They haven't yet decided if they want to be involved, I understand that as it will take time for them, but financially it seems like they are just trying to put it off!
And I do not understand why he is hiding behind his parents! I'm not, we are both 23 and both adults!
XxX

---
-

when they say they want everything legal do they mean everything? maintenance, contacct, residency, birth certificate, pr etc

To be honest I'm not totally sure what they meant by legal!
They havent even attempted to see Matthew!
They had a go at me about contacting the csa, all i said was I was thinking about it! But again no effort to sort anything out, let alone finances!
XxX

---
-

Just go the csa hun! Its pathetic. You don't get to take a step back in this! It tool 2 to tango planned or unplanned or anywhere in between and therefore he should at least pay............ X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back