:@!!!

bearsmummy

Reaction score
I am soooo angry!!
Why are ex's such complete dickheads?!
I have tried to play nice for the sake of my bubs but i cannot do it anymore... I cannot sit around and watch on facebook as he posts his girlfriend is now pregnant after wanting nothing to do with mine!
And after changing his mind about 100 times!
Hello change of number and deletion on facebook.
He is an utter and complete ****!
Excuse my language but it was nessecary!

Rant over

:)

Oh meeah :-(
A facebook friends cull may be just what the doctor ordered right now! Xx

Honestly i've tried so hard! He keeps changing his mind about what he wants and now this.
I am calmmmm! lol
x

Calm thougts :)
Just remember you're the winner with a beatiful baby on the way :)

I am! :) Even though apparently so are they now lol.
Ah well i get her all to myself :)
x

I had my DD all to myself for 3 years and it was wonderful! As much as I love my OH it was soooo much easier on my own! x x I agree that facebook deletion of all things that link to him is needed and a good idea to change your number and again delete any numbers/contacts to do with him. I would deal through a solicitor now and keep all evidence to show you're daughter that you gave him all the chances to be part of her life and it was his choice not to x x x big big hugs darling x x

I will keep it all to show her. But i don't want anything from him so i'm not getting any soliciters involved. x

oh no how horrible, what a horrible prick! bet you wish you never got involved with him. reading this makes me feel sick thoughts towards him already!! i have deleted facebook all together as it just causes way too many arguments so if thats what you meant by deletion of facebook that's also a good idea rather than just deleting him! but it's not for everyone lol. i can honestly say i feel much happier without it :)

hope it all sorts itself hun, you concentrate on you and baby girl, she'll love you more than any man ever will!!! :) xxxx

I can't wish i'd never got involved because i have my baby girl because of him unfortunatly. I can't delete my facebook lol i'm addicted to it...alot like i'm addicted to this website. I have just deleted him and her and changed my number and deleted theres. :) No way of them getting in contact with me ever! x

yeah i suppose! i can't imagine how you would feel though, i know if my OH done anything like that i wouldn't be as strong, so good on you!!! :) xxx

Aw hon, what a dick!!! U are so better off without him!!! xxxx

:hug: thats amazing, one unplanned pregnancy happens quite a lot but doing it again? :/ makes you wonder what goes through his mind, you'd think if it traumatised him enough to behave the way he did with you he'd be so careful to make sure this didnt happen again!!!

SO unfair on you hun. but at least you get to have a really special bond with your little girl :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back