• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Argh.. this is driving me MAD..!!

SoonToBeMrs

Reaction score
I'm craving something!!...

...I just don't know what!!

Anyone else felt like this?

I used to have cravings for cheese and milk.. but thats long gone now.. I haven't had any cravings for weeks and weeks..

..and now I feel weird..

I thought maybe I'm craving milk, but its not that. Then I had some chocolate.. its not that.. I've had rice.. it's not that. I've had meat, it's not that either. I've been feeling like this for about a week or so now and I still haven't discovered what it is that I'm actually craving!

Sounds really weird, I know..

Argh!! It's driving me crazy!!!! :( :( :( :( :(

I bet its so irritating, is it like itching an itch but it not going away? :think:

Yeah... it's like having an itch.. not knowing where it is.. and itching everywhere on the body.. but it still itches!! So annoying.. it's driving me mad! My body wants.. needs... something but I just can't figure out what!

:x

PMSL.. I just had a crazy thought.. I'll probably end up trying absolutely everything you can think of to find out what it is.. and by the time I've found it I'll have my baby and wont be craving it anymore.. :doh:

:rotfl:

:lol:

It's not crisps of any kind..

..it's not fish.. :puke:

Ooohhhhhhhhh *stamps feet* what isss itttttt?? lol :lol:

My current craving is cinema salted popcorn - yum yum! I can't wait I am going to the cinema on Saturday to satisfy my craving (and to see a film :rotfl: )!

Valentine Xxx

valentine said:
My current craving is cinema salted popcorn - yum yum! I can't wait I am going to the cinema on Saturday to satisfy my craving (and to see a film :rotfl: )!

Valentine Xxx

I had this craving for about a week, I lay awake at night thinking bout, I could literally taste the popcorn melting on my lips... mmm

I still like vinegar! Oh and cherries! Not together I hasten to add... but then again :lol:

:rotfl:

You lot make me laugh..

..now my head is all confused with all the food suggestions..

I wouldn't bank on it being edible.. when I was pregnant with my son I was chewing on bath sponges.. hmmmmmmmmm.. :think:

Nah!

:lol:

soap? for some reason i want to lick the soap :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: i haven't yet though :lol:

I bet it's something random.

I've been after jelly. Is it that? :think: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back