Is this very bad or just a bit naughty ?

MagicMarkers

Reaction score
I just started nibbling on a big wodge, W O D G E !!! of cheese, and now its all gone and i dont know how it happened, im sure i should have loads left !!

I know its unhealthy but, its not THAT bad for me is it ?

So long as i dont start eating it by the packet, maybe this is my craving emerging at last ? Im also drinking alot more milk, dairy cravings !?! Just my luck, couldnt have been fruit cravings could it !!!

I am a cheese addict too! I have been since very early on in my pregnancy too. Just think of all the calcium your LO is getting - good for healthy bones ;)

some time when u crave some thing its because your lacking some thing, so chomp away, my craving with Alana was cheese. strong smelly ones :rotfl: cant stand them now

I didnt feel bad about it til i said to someone on msn that i was eating a big wedge of cheese, n she said not eating any healthier now your pregnant then :( biatch she had chocolate fudgve cake for desert wen we were out for dinner the other day n i had a cup of tea so pfft !

Il tell her that para, actually im just giving baby what they NEED so what can be better than that :cheer: Iv never been a fan of cheese either, but now mmmmm, morning noon and night today iv wanted it so now im having some ! WOnder whether it'll give me nightmares ?? I think id be worth it :D

i eat more cakes and things when pregnant. you got a damn good excuse for the growing arse then :rotfl:

Aww! Nibble away... I drank LOADS of milk in 1st tri (that was my craving) then in 2nd tri it's been sweets and crisps that I've craved! I'm sure that's not baby asking for it but it could be :think: Well, that's what I tell everyone anyway!!

Ooops, gotta go, baby's asking for some chocolate... :wink: xx

Lol! Reading your post made me want some cheese so badly! Busy munching some wensleydale with apple now, so good! Not sure I could manage the whole block tho, I'm impressed!!!
S x

Cheese has lots of gr8 stuff in it! Loadsa Calcium!! Plus it tastes gr8 and its loads better then say a large bag of doritos or something ;)

x

Oh yeah - cheeeeese!!! My baby LOVES it! Our current passion is Lancashire creamy cheese on toast, sometimes with tomatoes (so it's healthy) or sometimes with Worcestireshire sauce or pickle.

Jacket potatoes with cheese (Lancashire preferred but cheddar or Wenslydale also delicious) and beans. mmmmmmmmmmmm.

Have bought some cottage cheese this morning in attempt at health but am not desperately excited about it. Maybe I'll MIX it with Lancashire Creamy. Yeahhhhh!!! :cheer:

I can't get enough of milk. I've never really been much of a cheese fan but I have started to have it on things now but still not much really but I'm going through about 10 pints of milk a week!!!

CorrieFan said:
Oh yeah - cheeeeese!!! My baby LOVES it! Our current passion is Lancashire creamy cheese on toast, sometimes with tomatoes (so it's healthy) or sometimes with Worcestireshire sauce or pickle.

Jacket potatoes with cheese (Lancashire preferred but cheddar or Wenslydale also delicious) and beans. mmmmmmmmmmmm.

Have bought some cottage cheese this morning in attempt at health but am not desperately excited about it. Maybe I'll MIX it with Lancashire Creamy. Yeahhhhh!!! :cheer:

My obsession is cheese scones at the moment, I work at a college and the Catering department made me two cheese scones today - one for me and one for LO :D They were delicious :)

lol it hadnt even occured to me to put cheese ON things or IN things, cheese scones mmmmmmmmm
cheese n lea n perrins mmmmm
cheese n beans jacket potatoe mmmmm
yum yum yummyy

How about a couple of monterey jack cheese slices inside half a pitta, gooey from the toaster. That's what I'm talking about!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back