arggh!! am I oving or not???!!

xxKateBxx

Reaction score
am on CD9 and I took an ov test this morning at 11.30 which came out positive (it's my first cycle off the pill so am playing a guessing game this month). Then I took another just now which came out totally negative!! Can you get false results on these? they weren't cheapies either!!!

thanks

Kate

The LH surge can be incredibly short on some women so I'd get bd'ing if I was you :hug:

out of interest which OPK's have you got, only asking because when I first started using them I got the boots ones but found the internet cheapies were much more sensitive.

got the boots ones, which came out positive, and then it was an asda one that came out negative?

We bd'd on sunday and will again tonight- will this be ok? also, don't you think that CD9 is very early to ovulate?

Sorry for all the questions, am new to this game but so very, very desperate for my BFP!

Thanks Mrs Metal

katexx

When I used an ebay test and a Boots test together once, the ebay one was positive and the Boots one was negative.

No, I don't think day 9 is too early to ovulate, if your cycle is about 23 days. I ovulate around day 10 and my cycles are about 24 days.

Good luck for your BFP Kate :hug: As Cori said, its possible to ovulate on CD9 if you have quite short cycles :hug:

thank you :hug: i don' think have ov'd yet but not panicking as we bd'd sun and tonight so if i had/ am then hopefully would have done enough to at least try. this month feels as though its taking forever, i can't imagine what it feels like to have been ttc for ages.

I know i'm going to be devestated if i get a BFN :(

anyhoo, trying to think positively!!

katex

Not sure what my cycle is going to be like, last AF was 8th Oct and only had my mirena coil removed on 6th. If I have a 28 day cycle, should ov any day now...

Sending you good luck hun! :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back