So confusing that its annoying

russellmuscle

Reaction score
Hi my lovelies

This is confusing the life out of me..

My last AF was on 13/02/2012. Lasted normal 5 days. I took a OPK on 21/02/12 it came back positive, it then got lighter so I assumed that CD8/9 were my two surge days. CD10 I felt OV pains and thought right thats me OV'd. So then CD18 28/02/12 I had really bad cramps like stabbing stitch like cramps. I thought to myself that I best do an opk just incase as I have never had this kind of pain before. So I BD'd around both times I got my +opk that was fine.

The thing that is annoying me is when to test? I normally have a 26/27 day cycle which means that I am due AF as of about 9th/10th which would fit in time with the first time I got my +opk but if I did OV just after 28/02 and for example I based it on a 28 day max cycle (I never have longer than 28) that would make my period be due round about the 12th which in my personal experience never happens so I dont know when to test now as I dont want to test too early and perhaps get a false neg?

The other worry is if I am OVing on CD18 of a 26/27 day cycle then that only leaves 10 days in between OV and the begining of my cycle which is not long enough to carry pregnancy?

I know you are probably bored to the back teeth with this post regarding opk and OV questions but I really feel like exploding!! should I meet in the middle and test 11th March??

In my opinion hun the longer u can leave it without testin the better as i imagine theres nothin worse than havin a faint line that ur squintin to see

xxx

I know Im actually annoyed if that makes sense cause obviously I have planned my 2ww and now it could be even longer!

HATE THIS! Wish I could just go beep and press a wee button that makes me OV then I would know exactly!

Your probably right its just because I know that I did BD around the two times I got a + so Im anxious to see, you see as this is my first month Ive yet to be dissapointed where as the girls on here know that the longer the better! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back