Putting on weight

nikki8092

Reaction score
Just a quick question about weight gain as i cant remember what happened when with my other 2. When do you start putting weight on in pregnancy. Im nearly 9 weeks and i myself can tell i am pregnant by looking but havent put any weight on?

i think i have actually lost a bit last couple of weeks cos my appetite has gone......i am possibly filling out a bit round belly button though.....xx

I am over 15 weeks and have only put on a pound, and that has just been within the last week. I'm pretty small too so i was expecting to gain weight earlier. Just try to make sure you are eating enough and you should be fine. Xx

finding it a bit hard to eat regular meals as im constantly feeling sick :( have been snacking on fruit and nuts tho so hopefully im still getting all the nutrients i need x

yeah im finding it eases the sickness. that is until i stop eating lol. Cant remember feeling this bad with my other 2 pregnancies, was convinced i was having twins the other week as i felt so bad lol. Finding mint imperials to be quite a lifesaver too. x

Girl 3 1/2 and a boy at 20 months x I know they say you tend to feel worse with sickness with a girl but i dont think i was this bad first time round lol. Not finding out the sex either(OH decision) We didnt with other 2 either.

lol emmielucy im exactly the same, feel like an absolute whale and i know i must be showing as my jeans have got tight round my tummy area but not put any weight on. Ah well only few more weeks and i can admit to being pregnant instead of just looking fat lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back