Are you blooming yet?

KateQPR

Reaction score
I definitely feel better than i did in first tri, but i'm still waiting for those amazing energy levels to rise!

I had about an hour of energy burst today, and went like a whirlwind round the house. Then by lunchtime i'm back on the sofa again... My OH must be so bored of seeing me horizontal all the bloomin' time.

Other than that, nausea stopped and i'm just feeling slow and fat. :( But slowly starting to get excited about this pregnancy...bought my first preg mags today so starting to allow myself to daydream about baby grows and furniture!

Hows everyone else?

Im feeling great, except for some severe round ligament pain which hurts like hell.

Just got back from our holiday (7 days in Cyprus), so feeling refreshed and always feel better with some colour (bump is still very white, but my face, legs and arms have a good tan.

I am generally active all day, and no longer get tired during the day, although am generally in bed by 10pm.

Im one of the lucky ones who never suffered from any form of sickness, so felt pretty healthy from day one of my pregnancy!

Now I know Im having a boy, I am so impatient and just want to meet my son now........it seems so long til Jan, and I feel him move all the time now which makes me think about him even more than before :D

Glad you are starting to feel better!

im just starting to feel ok apart from all the spots i feel good :)

I'm ok myself! I still get tired and have the odd burst of energy from time to time! But I too am in bed by 10pm!

Definately feel better than I did in first tri which is a relief! :cheer:

I'm still waiting!! :doh: I think I might give up now! I certainly feel better than first tri because I was sick a lot (and only rarely now) but certainly not blooming! I'm on antibiotics for a manky eye at the moment and my skin and hair are just awful.

But - as soppy as it sounds - I'm falling ever more in love with the elephant jumping around inside of me so I'll stick it out! :wink: :hug:

hmmmm does blooming fed up count? :rotfl: xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back