Are these very early signs? Please, please help! Advice needed :)

hawalkden

Reaction score
Me and OH are NTNP; only started at the beginning of the month we've been protecting sex up until now and I've not been on my pill since February and I've had regular periods from the 5th day of every month lasting about 6/7 days.
I've been put on Folic Acid's (5mg) due to my Type One Diabetes; so I want to put it down to that but I know it's nothing to do with that and the Folic Acid doesn't affect it at all!
I've now 12 days before I'm due on my period but my boobs have been really sort when touched and a little heavier than usual, but it's only when I think about (feels like my mind's playing tricks on me!) it also I've had slight 'cramps' and period like pains over the past few days which isn't like my body this early before my period.
I'm just wondering if I could be pregnant but I know it's to early to test. Me and OH are waiting till the 1st Oct (date we move into our new home
icon_smile.gif
!) before testing with the 'early response' test strips.
Could it be a possible sign that we could be pregnant now even before the test says we are?
I've not had any other signs; like the bleeding, tiredness or the taste change. I feel like the next 12 days are going to go so slow but I know I can look forward to moving in on the 1st and then test. So packing can keep it off my mind at the moment!
I just can't be doing with this :2ww:!
Thanks guys
happy bumpos
xXx

Do you normally have regular cycles, your symptoms could be ovulation related. Good luck

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back