Are these symptoms?

CEREPHINA

Reaction score
Hi

I ovulated roughly between 11th and 13th June, since the 12th been feeling awfully tired - exhausted like I've got flu (But I haven't got flu). Also been getting some twinges around the right hip and had a couple of period-like cramps.
I know it's too early for anything to shopw up on a test, but could these be symptoms?

thanks

Some people can feel ovulation signs, like a mini period cramp on one side, so it could be!!

Well I got symptoms just 6 days after I ovulated and the first sign was the slight cramping and I also got the implantation spotting. After that the symptoms came thick and fast for me, closely followed by sore boobs and slight nausea.

If you feel different to normal, then you could well be pregnant. I certainly felt very different to my normal self very quickly.

Keep us posted with how you feel over the next couple of days.

If you decide to do a home test I highly recommend the clear blue digital test. Really good and very quick. I got a bright blue "pregnant" message in less than a minute. :shock:

Best of luck

So far I've been absolutely exhausted (flu-style), had some cramps around my ovaries, over-emotional, clumsy (especially when typing!), had nausea on Thursday and Friday nights (Friday was awful, had to keep stopping the car), butterflies in the tummy, hungry most of the time, metal taste in my mouth before lunch today.

Did a First Response test on Saturday that was negative, but that was only 7 days since fertilisation could have taken place.

Period isn't due til the 27th/28th ish, so will wait to see what happens then and re-test if I need to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back