Karlie

Reaction score
Breaking out in spots

Boob sorness

Weeing more

Moody

Bloating

Weird feeling/movements in belly

I havnt took a test yet as i only had the coil out 2 weeks ago so could i be pregnant this early and bf on steriods.

Last edited:
Definately pregnancy symptoms, but only one way to find out hunnie :)

Is there anyside effects after having the coil out?? Only reason Im asking is that I experienced the same effect after coming off so much that I did a test of couse it was negative but all the symtoms pointed to it being that but of course was BFN. Not saying we are the same but maybe worth googling it or doing the test??

Either way good Luck

Bfn? Sorry im new so dont no wot the inituals mean lol, no - no side effects, but il wait another wk or so to see if i come on xx

BFN= big fat negative hun. Hope your well and hope this is your BFP= big fat positive. Dont worry you will get there with all the abreviations lol. xx

Lol thanks, i hope i am pregnant, but me n my partner are scared for the baby as it could have problems coz of his steriod use! I couldnt cope with a baby that has problems ino it may sound nasty but i just couldnt xxx

Hey Karlie :wave:

Just thought I'd post this link, gives you all the abbreviations you need to know

www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum-support/111142-abbreviations-lingo-explained.html

xxx

Hi Karlie, :wave: Ive just joined also!! all people are different i guess.. some cud cope while others cudnt, nothing to be ashamed off IMO.. hoping you get the answer you want! best of luck :dust: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back