I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!!!

Congratulations, I bet you are so happy. Wishing you all the best for a happy healthy pregnancy and sending you truck loads of babydust :hug:

Do you know you lot are amazing. I felt a bit guilty announcing it here cos it almost feels like rubbing it in faces but you are just the sweetest bunch of women I've 'met' - you always seem genuinely chuffed when someone gets good news.

If you don't mind I'd like to keep coming back here. I don't want to just bugger off to 1st Tri (firstly I don't feel i belong there yet as it's so early)..

Thanks again ladies. You rock :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I don't mind. Of course we're happy, it always gives me hope for myself when someone gets a bfp. and of course I'm dead pleased for the person too!! hopefully the doc will give me a bfp and we can shuffle off togetjer into tri 1 - I think you should pop in to save some seats then come back to see us (but don't be too long -- i'll have my announcement about doctors appointment today)

I introduced myself last night.. I think I will lurk for a while :lol:

Congratulations hun :D I just knew you'd be pregnant!!

Wishing you a healthy and fantastic 9 months :hug:

Woohoo congrats - I saw your ticker on another thread and congratulated you there, but wanted to do it officially so to speak.

Have a happy healthy 9 months

:dance: :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back