Are shop Baby Clubs worth it?

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Am thinking of basically joining all that I can find after my 12 week scan next week....but are they really worth it? Do you get a decent amount of freebies and/or vouchers? xxxxxxxx

I have only joined the Boots one (we don't have many shops in Guernsey!! LOL) but I would definitely say it is worth doing. You gat a free change bag and you get lots of vouchers for toiletries, nappies, equipment and extra points sent to you at varying stages throughout your pregnancy and for the first few years. Lots of the vouchers you probably will not use but lots you will!

I've only joined the boots one too. I got some nice coupons which was worth it especially if you have an advantage card. :eek:) xx

I joined Boots and when u buy baby items u get ten points for every pound.
I also joined mothercare cos when I went in to get a few bits the girl told me their welcome pack had coupons I could use.
I looked at joining Sainsburys as u get a free Huggies gift pack but then discovered its only when u buy a pack of nappies.

I joined a whole pile online - I used a defunct email to cut down on the junk - but so far not a lot of much use to be honest. xxx

mamas and papas email thing is fab as they have the odd 10% or 20% events!! I havent bought anything full price yet by deciding what I want and then waiting for the discount to appear!! It normally does!! I even managed to negotiate a discount on my pram!!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back