Are Muslin Squares Really Necessary?

YES!!! i wish i hadn't bothered getting bibs, we never used them!

i went to my local market, and got a HUGE roll of muslin cloth, and just cut that into squares. Was loads cheaper, also meant if one was stained, i would just chuck it out and cut a new one of the roll.

there is a post somewhere with LOADS of uses for them. give me a min....

I never used mine but I know loads of mums swear by them.

We never used them, they seemed expensive for pieces of cloth. I just use flannels and stuff if puke happens.

I use mine all the time...D loves to chew them too

Thanks for the link Sam...oh and congratulations on pregnancy number 2 :D

Thanks for all other replies girls.
Right we're off out now to pick up some shelving for the bathroom, then I'm off round mums for the night so that OH can have some 'man time' with his mates tonight.

Have a good weekend all :D

we use them ALL te time, and would defo buy them again, especially having a rather pukey baby!

I never bought any muslin squares. I too thought they were too expensive for what they are. I think when I looked at them in Mothercare they were £14.99 for 12. I bought a lot more bibs for cheaper than that and they do the same job. I always use the bibs for feeds and if she has any spit ups so never needed the muslin squares.

Crystal xx

They are ace, they come in handy for allsorts, also the 'burp cloths' you can get from adsa are really hand too :)

Definately YES, YES, YES! Became a bit of a fashion accessory for me, baby on one shoulder, pukey muslin cloth on the other!!!! :D

some places do seem a lot more expensive for them. The best buy I have found is a pack of four from morrisons for 99p

Even tesco and asda were both charging 3 or 4 pounds!

I didn't use them for Mason but used them all the time for Brody I LOVE them now :)

theyre not a necessity like nappies lol but they are useful, i used them.

i've cut up a load of old t-shirts and use them instead - didn't cost me a penny :) :)

i didnt get any and i havent needed them either

I didn't have any for James but have bought a pack of 3 from toys r us for £4.99 this time as they sound useful

What are they? Never even heard of them never mind used them :rotfl:

If they're just expensive bit's of cloth why not cut up some t-shirts like purple13 said?

Sounds like a gimmick to make money to me :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back