Muslin Squares

hennaly said:
i would definately go for terrys over muslins any day :wink:

The puke tends to slide around over terrys compared to muslins.. Can you tell I've caught a lot of sick :rotfl: Fleece is the best if its been washed a few times in terms of soaking up and catching chunky pooky... But muslins are just really handy as they are absorbent as well as big... I still can't leave the house without them.. they're called sicky blankets in our house and I have a range of them. Terry towling ones, muslin ones, cut up old fleece ones.

My mum said she used the muslin for folding up and putting into the terry's nappies as a kind of soaker way back when, so that is probably their first intended use and over time, people have just found other uses for them... but having a reflux baby I honestly cannot recommend them enough.

crackers24 said:
Bee said:
Thinner muslins are crap but I've found ones from Ikea are the best. Thick and deal with anything

Ohhhhhhh... just come back from Ikea :( I'm gonna try find some elsewhere now or maybe on the ikea website

They have them on the website :D

Chrissy1 said:
I got bought loads of them and I love them. I use them for cleaning up any sicks or mess etc and for putting down under her in case she's sick. i always carry one with me at all times.....invaluable.

Apaarently they're good as baby gets older too to offer as a confort blanket, mainly because you can swap it for a clean one while you put it in the wash and baby doesn't scream the place down because you've taken their favourite teddy off them but I'm not at that stage yet

Mizzy has them as a comforter. Wont go to sleep without it, and its very true you can just swap them for a clean one. She never knows :D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back