Are first baby's normally early? Ontime? Or late??

Lucyiwan12

Reaction score
Hi all il be 40 weeks on Wednesday?! Are first babys normally late??

I get Braxton hicks daily and feeling some pressure on and off but nothing comes of it!

I can't wait to meet the little man x

My mum was nearly 2 weeks late with me, I was her first. My first tried to.arrive at 30 week's and eventually arrived at 36+6 x

tapatalking!!

Not always, my first was a week early. Had periody type pains then went into labour that night. Good luck, it may be soon :) x

I went into labour with my first on my due date and he arrived the next day x

I'm hoping baby comes at 38-40 weeks...I really don't want to be over due as I'm sooo impatient! X

Tapatalking. X

C was 10 days early but I went into labour 20 days early! Cx

A week late for me, but that was only cos I had to go to hospital cos of high bp. Ended up being induced and emergency section. God only knows when he would've turned up without intervention!

I went 9 days over :( sorry huni, but every single person is different so theres literally no relation to it at all. xxx

Mine was 9 days early but that was the docs decision not hers. From her stubborn personality I imagine she would've made me wait the full 42 weeks if it had been her way.

My contractions started at 00.20am on my EDD. I have always been quite stressy about being bang on time for everything...seems my little one may be the same :) x

I was late but have friends who were early. X

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

10 days late with my first after being induced.

And so far 3 days late with this one. My body clearly likes to hang on to my babies and cook them that little bit longer! :-D

Xx

Thank you for all your replies lady's had midwife today :) baby engaged and all looking good :) booked in to see midwife next Friday if baby hasn't arrived by then to talk about what will happen :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back