Early or Late?

Verity2011

Reaction score
Just a bit of fun really... As so many ladies have popped recently I've been trying to guess whether cub will be early, late or punctual (I think just to try and do something to stop me being so impatient!)

So do any of you lovely PF ladies have a feeling whether your LOs will be early, on time or late? Might be fun to look back at once we've had them and see if we are right?

DH is going for punctual for cub and I'm erring towards early (this is where I go massively overdue lol)

I think mine will be late but all my family say early.xx

i think boo boo will be early...im thinking about 15th feb x

I'm thinking early too... But maybe that's just because I'm fed up of being pregnant now!! Not too early - maybe just a day or two would be nice!

I would like to say early but i think late for me :(

Although my mum told me last night both me and my sister were early babies, fingers crossed for a punctual baby :)

I'm thinking early just because my mom had us all early... We will see soon!

I'm thinking late after my 20 week scan, baby was measuring a bit small and they had moved my dates forward a week at the 12 week scan. I reckon it will come around the original expected date of 5-7th April instead of 31st March.

I definately think I'll be late. Don't know why just a feeling.

I think late - around 7th Feb but would love to come on due date as it is my mum's birthday :)

I thought we were going to be early but obviously not :/. As of 40 minutes I will officially have a late baby!

I was a week late and I think most first babes are late, so probably late, but I have a funny feeling I might pop the day after I finish work or something, which would be bloody annoying!!! Want to put my feet up and watch some boxsets!!! lol

Lots of people have told me I would have lo early, which I originally expected, but now I'm thinking late as both me + oh were late and first timers tend to be. We will soon see If I'm right or other people xxx

i have a sneaking suspicion i will be a lil early, that or my LO just wants to hurt me with all this cervix pressure lol

Mum told me me and my brother were both 2 weeks late. My first son was born 2 weeks late and I never went into labour despite being induced with pessarys, drips, you name it.

It would be logical to think I am going to be that late again really, or maybe it just wont happen at all. Baby is due next Friday, and I can't imagine him coming before then.

I reckon mine will be late, but OH is convinced he'll come early!

I've told my little girl that if she is punctual, she will not only be able to celebrate her birthday, but also International Woman's day, so I hope I've managed to tempt her so that she will come on dd (March 8th)..lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back