Arching back?!

scaredmum2be

Reaction score
LO keeps arching his back when i lay him on me lap quite often an when he stretches :eh: Any one else's LO do this, Hes 5 months old now. Is it a sign of something because he wouldnt be doing it if there was nothing wrong would he? x

Aw no ones replied! I feel bad because I can't give you any advice because I still have 7 and a half weeks til I'm a mum lol x

No idea, sorry hopefully someone will come along and offer some advice, my LO is only 5 weeks old xx

I have no idea either I'm afraid x

He must be tryin to tell me something an i cant work out what lol. x

he doesnt seem to cry or nething i dunno maybe he wants to get ready to turn on the front lol x

My Ethan does this all the time .. i think its because he don't want to be laying on me like a baby no more ... it;s just where they are stronger at 5months chick don't worry! I find it a struggle holding him when he's arching his back! :D xx

Ross arches his back too, tends to be when he's really tired and thrashes about a bit. Definately think you feel it more when they are much stronger at this age!

My Ethan does this all the time .. i think its because he don't want to be laying on me like a baby no more ... it;s just where they are stronger at 5months chick don't worry! I find it a struggle holding him when he's arching his back! :D xx

I dont even get a cuggle anymore he's such a wriggler he cant keep still and then he will winge lol. Hes als tryin to lift himself more foward and when he gets in a wierder mood he will start wriggling about. One minute i feel like he wants to sit up the next he wants to wriggle an thrash about gosh his legs r long an dont half hurt more when he kicks them lol.
Hes heaveir when arching his back cos then he will end up stretching afterwards pain in the bum lol.
I thought there was sumit wrong with him i never seen a baby wriggle so much :L lol.
I got to accept hes gettin a big boy now not my lickle man that i used to have on me an now doesnt like it :roll: lol x

ethan really hurts me when he kicks too! And he loves to grab my hair and face... Ouch! Xx

Zach does this too, it's his new party trick at the moment, he gets really exited and looks really proud of himself when he does it! X

I laugh when Ethan arches his back in a rage because it makes him laugh too, he's such a little pickle sometimes! Also he gives me a naughty look too xx

Jack arches his back but usually when his having a little paddy hehe x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back