a little help please!!

isobel84

Reaction score
I find it hard to wind Noa.. he farts alot bless him but very rarely do i get a burp..
and whats really bothering me is that when i lay him down on his back, it takes a while but he gets really sick suddenly, thick sick like light porridge.. its only when he lays on the back and all night i have been watching him going trough tonnes of muslins where he keeps being sick.. im just scared that if i dont notice hes been sick he will choke :cry:
any advise?

(its diferent when hes sick when i feed him as thats just like milk comming up)

Have u tried infacol to get his wind up? If he is sick a lot it could be reflux, mention it to your health visitor. Good luck x

i got it but dont understand how much to give? seems so much to give i got nervous to get it wrong so i didnt give it

a dropper full hun like when you suck it up in the dropper one of them :)

One dropper full, you need to give it before every feed, it takes a few days to work.

I use infacol cos I'm crap at winding charley!! It's really helped though x x

Don't worry I'm crap at winding Leo :roll: I give him to Daddy or my Grandad, he does it straight away for them!

umm..I didn't wind Owen for about week and a half as didn't realise I had to! Luckily he was ok, then about 3 weeks got bad pains and kept waking up in pain crying, then I used gripe water and gave him 2.5 mls before/during/after a feed, -when I remembered basically! It really helped and just used it for a week or so. Hope you manage to use the infacol and hope he feels better soon hon xx

I had trouble winding Cahal to begin with too, I didn't really find Infacol to be that helpful, it was more of a practice-makes-perfect thing for us both and it took a while to find which positions worked best for him - just keep at it, I promise it gets easier!

I can't really help with the sick thing I'm afraid x

We also used infacol with AJ. :thumbup:

My nephew would only bring his wind up if you sat him on your knee, one hand in front one on his back and gently rocked his upper body back and forth. Worked a treat!

i didnt try the infacol as i wanted to see if i could improve my winding skills and even tho sometimes he dont bring any wind up i now manage to wind him about 50% of the time :love: so we are getting there slowly!

Noa was only "porridge sick" 2 times during the night aswell :love: wohoo!!

If he is still sick during the night try raising the head end of his cot or moses basket, you can put a wee rolled up towel or blanket at the top end under the mattress and it'll raise his head just a wee bit (so he's lying more or a slope than flat) and might stop him being so sicky.

Don't worry I'm crap at winding Leo :roll: I give him to Daddy or my Grandad, he does it straight away for them!

I hate winding i can never do it right but he winds for his daddy :shakehead: lol. Takes me ages to try an get a burp so i give up an pass him over to OH an guess what burrrp :roll:

We also used infacol with AJ. :thumbup:

My nephew would only bring his wind up if you sat him on your knee, one hand in front one on his back and gently rocked his upper body back and forth. Worked a treat!

worksv the treat! Noa burps like straight away doing this THANKS :love:

I'm still finding it hard to wind charley! Sometimes I'll just sit him up and he burps straight away but most of the time it takes a good 5-10mins to get anything! I hate doing it during a night feed cos I'm so tierd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back