Aptimal Easy Digest

drea b

Reaction score
I recently moved Kaira from SMA Gold to Aptimal due to constipation - since she's been on it her poo's have been loads better - almost like when she was getting breastfed however it hasn't solved the issue of her being sick quite alot, infact it's made it worse. She's sick when she's winded, when she sat up and laid down :wall:

Wondering wheather it's worth trying Easy Digest - does anyone have experience with it? I don't want her to get constipated again because I hated to see her like that but I need sonething that stop me having to change her and me several times a day.

I use Aptamil easy digest milk and it could be worth a try hun. The reason i use easy digest is that Jessy was constipated on sma and c&g so moved to aptamil regular milk which didn't make her constipated. I then moved her to easy digest as she had colic from when she was like a week old and was using colief in every feed which helped but at 5 months I was still using colief and couldn't wean her off of it as she still seemed to have colic so i changed to easy digest and she has been great on it since without colief. Her poos are more solid and dark green and more smelly since being on it but she hasn't had constipation at all on it. I would say it would be worth a try. The milk smells nasty tho and if you don't empty any left over milk straight after a feed it seperates in the bottle and looks really nasty. It is also thicker then regular milk so you may need to get bigger sized teats. xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back