April 2020 Mums

This is my first and I’m not having growth scams but both my sisters had babies over 9and a half lbs and one was 11lbs! I think we might just be prone to bigger babies! I’d love a smaller one though

Eek only 9 weeks to go! Feeling ridiculously emotional and crying at everything today!
Exciting! Yeah i also cry at everything. If I see sad or happy things on the telly. I am 7 weeks to go now. I am a bit scared about giving birth, the pain i will feel and being too emotional . I start my yoga classes on Monday.

When I I had my last scan they said the baby is quite short so i have a feeling she will be small. I was quite a small baby 6lb.5 and my mum had me at 42 weeks.

I know every Labour is different but delivering my 9lb baby was sooooo much easier than my 6lb one!

I’m also starting to worry about giving birth. My first labour was traumatic but I know every one can be different so trying not to focus on that too much x

So exciting we are all allost at the finish line <3
I'm embracing these last 2 months as much as I can and I'm feeling the best ive felt all pregnancy so far. I feel like everything is falling into place well and things are going good at home. Hopefully it stays that way x
The first of our 4 kittens went to his forever home yesterday and another one is getting picked up today, ive become very attached to the last boy who doesnt have a home yet, I'm so tempted to keep him! Hes such a smooch, purrs all the time and always cuddles up with my belly while the girls go nuts around the place.

My bump is starting to expand quickly now, making the most of it although alot of my friends are bigger than me and got longer to go still. All different and unique in our own ways though :)

IMG_20200217_080039_667.jpg

So exciting we are all allost at the finish line <3
I'm embracing these last 2 months as much as I can and I'm feeling the best ive felt all pregnancy so far. I feel like everything is falling into place well and things are going good at home. Hopefully it stays that way x
The first of our 4 kittens went to his forever home yesterday and another one is getting picked up today, ive become very attached to the last boy who doesnt have a home yet, I'm so tempted to keep him! Hes such a smooch, purrs all the time and always cuddles up with my belly while the girls go nuts around the place.

My bump is starting to expand quickly now, making the most of it although alot of my friends are bigger than me and got longer to go still. All different and unique in our own ways though :)

View attachment 90085

I want one of your kittens, haha. You bump looks great, is a lot smaller than mine, it looks like mine at 3 months.(mine was very big early on but slowed a bit now) I imagine the pros to a smaller bump is you can move around more easily and less back pain? I am finding it hard to move around now and it difficult to sleep. My favourite bit of my pregnancy so far was 20 - 24 weeks. Where i am not too big, less pain and can still feel the baby move around inside. I love that bit. :)

I was in labour with my first all day and pushing for four hours, whereas the 9lb baby was a water birth, 20 mins in hospital before he came out!! I think he had more weight to push himself out!

I was in labour with my first all day and pushing for four hours, whereas the 9lb baby was a water birth, 20 mins in hospital before he came out!! I think he had more weight to push himself out!
Wow that does sound at lot easier, will you having the water birth again? My friend's second baby was so fast, she started to come out into her pants just as she arrived at the hospital.

What a beautiful and tidy bump @Countrylife you look amazing!
Thanks :) compared to when I was pregnant with my daughter I'm tiny now, makes me nervous that he might not be growing big enough but will find out tomorrow. I've been alot more active this pregnancy, yet somehow I've gained 13kg

@Cloclo I'm glad I can move and bend although my hips are out of alignment so certain angles can get quite painful

I'm so excited for tomorrow <3 get to double check hes still a he too hehe

Wow that does sound at lot easier, will you having the water birth again? My friend's second baby was so fast, she started to come out into her pants just as she arrived at the hospital.
I’d like to go in the water again but I’m worried it could be even quicker and I might not make it to hospital!! Baby is currently breech so hoping it turns!!

Thanks :) compared to when I was pregnant with my daughter I'm tiny now, makes me nervous that he might not be growing big enough but will find out tomorrow. I've been alot more active this pregnancy, yet somehow I've gained 13kg

@Cloclo I'm glad I can move and bend although my hips are out of alignment so certain angles can get quite painful

I'm so excited for tomorrow <3 get to double check hes still a he too

hehe

good luck for tomorrow, I’m debating whether to have a 4D scan on saturday, then my older boys can come and see

I’d like to go in the water again but I’m worried it could be even quicker and I might not make it to hospital!! Baby is currently breech so hoping it turns!!

currently got a breech baby over here as well! Fingers crossed they turn x

My scan went well :) hes growing nicely and they've estimated hes almost 4lb already eeep!

I took my grandmother with me and she was fascinated at the technology and being able to see so much, the could even show me the hair on his head I was amazed. Looks like I'm going to have a happy healthy hairy baby boy to hold soon <3
I still have fetus B sitting in there, it hasnt really shrunk as much as I thought.. still measuring at 13w. I'm a little unsure what I'll do when it comes to birth as they've said itll come out still in the sack more than likely but they've asked if I want to see it or not.. I've accepted what's happened and I've managed to see the fetus on the ultrasound without getting too emotional but seeing a tiny formed human that's not alive makes me feel scared, nervous and honestly a little queasy.. :-(

My scan went well :) hes growing nicely and they've estimated hes almost 4lb already eeep!

I took my grandmother with me and she was fascinated at the technology and being able to see so much, the could even show me the hair on his head I was amazed. Looks like I'm going to have a happy healthy hairy baby boy to hold soon <3
I still have fetus B sitting in there, it hasnt really shrunk as much as I thought.. still measuring at 13w. I'm a little unsure what I'll do when it comes to birth as they've said itll come out still in the sack more than likely but they've asked if I want to see it or not.. I've accepted what's happened and I've managed to see the fetus on the ultrasound without getting too emotional but seeing a tiny formed human that's not alive makes me feel scared, nervous and honestly a little queasy.. :-(

I’m so glad baby is growing nicely and your scan went well!

that’s such a difficult decision, you can only do what’s right for you. I think I would want to see briefly but maybe then try not to dwell on it and focus on your other baby? But that’s easy to say, I’m not sure how I’d feel if I was actually in your shoes x

I'm not sure I would want to see. I would want to just give full attention to the baby. Must be difficult decision to make.

I had my scan today and baby is only on the 10th percentile. So back in a few weeks for another scan and if no improvement they are suggesting in induced. Came as a shock. They think baby will only 6lb at term

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back