• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

apparently i'm normal.

nmf1987

Reaction score
well as you know i had blood tests to check fertility a couple of weeks ago. spent the last 2 weeks nervous and worried.

phone for the results yesterday and apparently everything is normal. mum etc straight away said there must be something wrong if they think i'm normal but it's a weight off my shoulders.

hopefully know i can just relax and let nature take it's course.

oh is having a few issues with confidence at the minute due to stress etc and is very rarely in the mood. he doesn't think he satisfys me. has anyone got any ideas how i can help him. feel bad for him. he does more than good enough. lol.

xxxx

Hiya. Blood tests might just be the first of many tests hun. They just check for the obvious things like thyroid problems, hormone levels to see if you ovulating or any diseases that might prevent like clamydia. Has your OH had tests too? He will need to have bloods and semenology too.

I suggest with his stress (I've been through this one not that long ago so I totally know what you mean), what I did was not pressure for sex at all. Just spent a lot of nights cuddling and got into the habit of giving him a relaxing tickle, keep the intimacy levels high! then when you are ovulating (dont say you are) try giving him a bit of pleasure and see if it revs him up to do the full BD.

xxxx

This could be why your are not getting pregnant - stress in your OH is not good at all... Do you get enough time together in the evening to do something remantic? Maybe nice meal, candles and massage oil but no pressure for sex, just to relax and enjoy and de-stress. Perhaps he is worrying that he is the problem why you're not conceiving and the more he stresses, the more chance that it will affect his fertility! You say he's not in the mood (hope you dont mind me asking) have you been giving him pressure to get you pregnant? Maybe you have to say "lets not try for a while" and just go with the flow for a bit. Sorry I dont know how long you have bee TTC for? Good luck honey!!

I was also wondering if your OH had done all the tests too?

He seems to have insecurity issues and i really don't think seeming to be the cause of your fertility issues as a couple is going to help.

You need to make sure he has the full works done on him, which is easier, and if he comes back fine then he should relax a little and if not you can start correcting the problem.

I'd be tempted to put ttc on the shelf until you both have the full works with him seeming so crushed by the situation.

My OH suffers from insecurities and *the* worst thing you can do is leave blame with them because they just cannot cope.

he has got 2 partners pregnant in the past so he is fine. he is stressed with work. we are both just seeing how it goes and letting nature take its course.

i don't mention anything about ttc to him. he has only just found out i come on here. lol.

i'm sure it will happen just that we aren't bding enough or maybe at the right times. we will just have to see how it goes. it is what we both want so it's not that he is feeling pressured.

we spoke about it a little while ago and he just said work is getting to him. will try your suggestions of elaxing him. nice bubble bath with candles and a nice meal i think.

thanks girls

xxx

oh and he didnt know that i was having blood tests etc so he wont be thinking that he might be a problem. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back