apparently..

lozzi

Reaction score
...apparently, by stopping my dad from reading newpapers in the bathroom he feels less of a man hahahha :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

well ill tell u the full story, at my old house i told him he cudnt hav newspapers in the bathroom as it was untidy and basically gross... but they kept mounting up along with his mail etc, and muggins ALWAYS had to tidy it up,

well at the new house the bathroom is TINY in comparison, so ive said there is absolutly NO WAY on this earth are newspapers to be left in there,

well for the second time in 2 weeks ive found a newspaper in there, and it pissed me off so i had a go at him telling him, that NOTHING gets left in teh bathroom end of story.

well he did this big drama about how he wont argue, coz he never wins theres no point, apparently lots of ppl hav bookshelfs? in there bathrooms!? and its normal to read on the toilet.... and how by him never winning any arguements or by me not lettin him leave reading material in the bathroom i am making him feel "great as a man" hahahhahah

what a load of bollox i have never heard so much twaddle in all my life,

dont think he was amused when my reaction was, "oh i am glad" haha he stormed off out of the house...

am i being unreasonable?!

:rotfl: I don't know whether this is supposed to be funny, but I often read your threads about you and your Dad, and sometimes they are so sweet!! I know that it probably doesn't seem like it at the moment and I am not really sure of all the ins and outs of it all, but you and you Daddy seem to have a fab relationship, even though he never wins an argument!!

(have I read it all wrong?)

yeah me and my daddy are normally great but he has his lil trantrums were i cud swing for him.

he seems to think i shud play wifey running around tidying up after him, but i aint doing it! ha

i do loev my daddy really but he is rather challenging sometimes, altho all men are!!!

exactly!!!! I bet he will love it when lo arrives!!!

missac said:
exactly!!!! I bet he will love it when lo arrives!!!

hes all excited now bless him, he wants me to give birth asap, as he says if i give birth today hes got the rest of his crimbo hols AND he gets his "grandad leave" haha theyre lettin him have paternity leave, how cute eh,

he keeps coming back with random things for the baby....

2 of latest buys being useless for AT LEAST 12 months,

he bought her this :

100-7323F.jpg

and this :

12793641.jpg

Awww that is so so sweet - Granddad leave!!! I love it! I love the Rocking Horse, my Dad wants to buy Thomas a rocking horse too, and he is converting a room in his house into a nursery!! They are all big softies at heart you know!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back