apparently having an april baby after all

lyndsey_28

Reaction score
well after my false start in the week and thinking baby was coming early and gatecrahing april, to find everything just suddenly stopped was disheartening!!

my mom went to a pyschic nite!! she told her lots of events that was coming up and thigs bout family etc! then she mentions an event that is supposed to be happening in may, that is actually gonna happen on the 29th april :) my mom wa so conviced she was on bout me that she blurted out the baby is gonna come early!!

she didnt mention it me who preggers and that i was having a boy, just baby coming early!! to that the physchic told her yes and when ur grandson arrives in the world, he is gonna be the best thing that has happened in a long time and that she will have a special bond with him and that she needs to buy a rupert the bear book and read it to him (RANDOM i KNOW) lol :)

so now nearly everyone is convinced that this baby will arrive next sunday!!
all i know is i will be crapping meself when the day comes lol xx

but kinda hope its right xx

Can't wait to hear if she was right!! Xx

Oo how exciting, I can't wait to hear if she,s right. My sil,s mum is a medium and said I,m going to go a earlier this time than with the boys. Which I hope not coz mason was two weeks early, I don't want her to come much earlier than that lol.

haha, lets see if she was right!! keep us posted xxx

I will be awaiting that special text then my bumpilicious bump buddy :)

xxxx

Oohhhh exciting! Not long to find out if it's true or not!

ooooo we will have to wait and see if baby comes then x x x

i cant wait to see if she is right either!! but that means i have so much to do this week now!!

i feel stressed with it all now lol feel like im not prepared :shakehead: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back