Babies due in April

xMrsxCx

Reaction score
What do you have for their coming home outfit?

I'm really stuck on what to choose with it being April as this is the time it starts to get warm... I was thinking of buying like an all in one suit (like a snow suit) but not sure if this would be too hot.. but then I keep thinking well newborns need to be kept warm..

This is one thing that worries me is the temperature thing, I feel like I'm never going to know if my baby will be too hot or not warm enough...x

My baby is due on 9th and have been thinking the same, was going to get a all in one sleep suit but like you think it might be too warm.
I think I'm going to go for layers instead, so baby grow, cardigan, blankets etc, but not sure!
The temp thing worries me too! Sorry not much help!

I was gonna take his sleep suit but decided against, and it took up a lot of room so I'm taking a few baby grow, and than a jacket and some lil trousers :) soooo excited!!!

I'm the end of march but am gonna take a vest and rompersuit with matching booties and hat, with a coat and blanket. Layers seem to be the best thing - you can add them and take them off. xxxxxxx

I'm due on the 2nd. For her 'coming home outfit, I've got a vest, woolen dress, tights, coat, a snowsuit and blankets. Depending on the temp, it will either be coat and blankets or snowsuit and blanket x

im due on the 2nd and im planning on vest, full babygro, hat and then an all in one warm kinda snow suit thing, then will bring a blanket too. i have a car seat warmer blanket type thing too so will prob use that in the car rather than a blanket.

i have no idea about temperatures either im just hoping i kinda just 'know' lol

xxx

I am due on the 6th and have no bloody idea!!! Am such a bad mummy!! All I know is I would quite like to see baby wear a bear suit with ears, even if it is just only the once!!! ha ha!! Think I will do vest, babygro, and either a snowsuit thing or jacket. Better go buy a snowsuit and jacket then....

Yeah I think I will just do layers... Its prob the best idea as you can remove things if they are too hot! x

I am due on the 6th and have no bloody idea!!! Am such a bad mummy!! All I know is I would quite like to see baby wear a bear suit with ears, even if it is just only the once!!! ha ha!! Think I will do vest, babygro, and either a snowsuit thing or jacket. Better go buy a snowsuit and jacket then....

Hahahahaha Albert's got a sheep suit :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back