Anyone?

bbee

Reaction score
Anyone else absolutely petrified to go for a wee? I am so scared of seeing blood, my eyes even play tricks on me, I have to get my mum or sister to confirm there's no blood! I even find myself with my head down the toilet examining!! I feel crazy!!!!xxx

I felt like that for a while! Was so scared, and if I felt a bit 'wet' down there, I'd freak myself out. This will pass I'm sure, but you're not alone!! X

Last edited:
I check the toilet paper every time I wipe now!!! The paranoia doesn't go away!! X

I do the same, I probably will until bubs is born lol x

I still do as well after bleeding early on. Think it is just a worry we all have and then when baby is born we will still be worrying. Being a mum just makes you a worrier :) xx

Yeah I still check loo roll now and if I'm half asleep and forget I am like doh you forgot to look x

I always check the toilet paper and then when I get down stairs I can't remember wether I checked or not so back up the stairs I go x

I always check too!!! Lol and I'm always scared to push if I'm a bit constipated TMI sorry xxx

Glad I'm not the only one lol! I check literally every hour! I'm so paranoid!!!xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back