Anyone watch BBC1 Kizzy: pregnant at 14yrs last night?

ktelliott

Reaction score
I thought it was a great doco especially if other 14yrs old girls were watching. Glad the family filmed leading up to birth as it will really show them that its not that easy.

I thought Kizzy was a superstar! I,m 28 and really scared about it all and she seemed to cope very well at such a young age.

I dont really support girls of 14yrs old getting pregnant but i was very interested in this programme and how her family supported her. With out that support it can go horribly wrong and at the end of the day its the baby that suffers.

yeah ive watched it b4....... I thought it was good to show underage girls what its really like!!

yeah i caught a bit of it. It definitely did a good job of deglamourising (is that a word?!) pregnancy. I hope lots of 14 year olds watched it

I watched it when i was pregnant with tania, i do think 14 is way too young but its good she got alot of support, im pregnant with my second, im 19 in december an you know what! I couldnt be happier! =)

I have seen it before, and to be honest thought she was an absolutely wonderful mother, better than some older mothers you see on TV.

Like everyone else I feel 14 is far far to young to become a mother (afterall I'm 34 and pregnant with baby number 1 - which says it all really), but as far as 14 year old mothers go she seems to be doing a wonderful job and she has her head very firmly screwed on.

I'm glad that I watched it before last night, I've only just found out I'm pregnant and I think I would've really freaked out, although I'm 20! Still, it's not much older than 14, I suppose, but I was impressed at how mature she was. I know quite a few young (and older!) mums who aren't as grown up!

Marley xxx

One of my hubbys friends mum was 15 when she had him and they have a great relationship, they're more like friends.
While i wouldnt encourage young girls to get pregnant! i do think it depends on who the girl is. Some 14/15/16yr olds can be really good mothers just like some are in their 20's and 30's and some can be bad in those age groups- I don't think age neccessarily means that the baby wont have a great upbringing or that it's ruined a womans life at all, as in a young girl would miss out on a social life etc - it's just a different life to their friends and when they are in their 30's there life is there own then while there friends might not be.

I watched it. I thought it was great and Kizzy was a fantastic mum

The support she had from her parents was amazing

i missed it how anoying lol, i was planning 2 watch it
maybe it will b on again :x

I've watched it before (and again last night!) I think that family is wonderful! They're all so supportive and Kizzy truly realises what it means to have responsability and has taken it on the chin and dealt with it without complaints. She loves parenthood and I thought she came across brilliantly as a Mum.

:clap:

I'm 20, single, pregnant with my 1st and I admire her loads. I think she's done a fab job and can only hope I do half as well as she has! xx

Bizarre, I'm 20 and single too, and I love the name Evie too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back