23. Single. Living at home.

newbeginnings

Reaction score
I need advice. I am almost positive I am pregnant...but too scared to take a test. I am 23 years old and have supported myself since before I was 18. I just moved back home to spend time with my family and help them out. I get into a nsa relationship and now think I'm pregnant.

My parents are strong christians and don't believe in pre-marital sex or anything like that so I'm not sure what to say or how to say it. I'm freakishly scared yet I've always wanted a child so it's exciting at the same time. I just need advice regarding my parents. Please help.

Thanks!

my ohs parents are much the same he lives with them still, were only 20 & 21 and was taking the pill. so was a shock to say the least we just explained to them that although it wasn't planned we had discussed the options and really couldn't concieve the idea of anything other than keeping it. we understand it'll be tough but now weve known a while we are happy :)

hope you sort things out. my Nan is a very strict Christian but shocked me by being really happy, maybe they wont react vadly? xx

take a test first 2 confirm it ! then take it from there

I agree with mrz85, before u flip out, u have to be 100% positive.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

How late are you Hun? You need to take a test to confirm first.x

Take a test hun, you might be worrying yourself unnecessarily.

XX

yeah sorry I should really have started with confirm it first

defo take the test is the first thing.
If that comes back positive then its up to you how u handle it. They may be angry and disappointed at first believe me my parents were but now theyre over the moon and soo excited x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back