Terrible sleep last night...

Okay, thank you so much. And yeah, I'll be telling my OH how it makes me feel suffocated when he holds me at night - because it REALLY DOES - and hopefully have him move away a bit. Sadly, sometimes I'm too afraid to be away from him, though. I'll just get him to hold my hand I suppose...

Could the hormones be causing these panic attacks?

Quite possibly, but maybe just the stress & worry of the whole thing.

I just hold my partners hand or stroke his arm, and say to him "its ok, im here" just the once to reassure him.

Yeah, Í was extremely stressed out last night, about the whole sleep psychosis thing I had the night before. Which probably is what caused a lot of my problems right there. Plus the dizziness didn't help in the matter. I just feel like my body is falling a part and I can't control it, and I can't STAND feeling like I'm not in control of my body.

This has really helped me a lot, I needed this reassurance. Seriously, thank you. :oops:

Im glad to be of some help. Pregnancy can be such a scary time, and we need all the support we can get xx

Hey Tiffany, I feel you girl! Although I haven't suffered from a concussion, I frequently wake up feeling dizzy and disoriented...it takes a few minutes to go away - sometimes up to half-an-hour. I've always had low blood pressure and I think it's currently even lower due to the pregnancy.

I would suggest you do some relaxation exercises to help calm your nerves...do a search on the net, there's loads of information...try deep breathing and guided imagery - they seem to have good results! Good luck, and no, you're not going to die.

hello
sending you hugs, sounds awful, I get major anxiety attacks or panic attacks before or when i vomit...def see you doc if you can, for reassurance x

Well, last night my OH gave me the most amazing back rub, held my hand at a slight distance, and... I fell right to sleep. I woke up A LOT, but not once did I wake up dizzy, or panicked. I didn't have the most restful sleep, but I slept! And it was good.

Thanks so much for your tips, it's helped me, and I feel a lot more confident now. Emiel thinks I'm really low on iron, which is causing my dizziness and disorientation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back