My scan on thursday.....

angiemum2b

Reaction score
and im so scared to death that the last few weeks something has gone wrong with baby. :( :( :(

ive had no pain or bleeding but im scared because of last time things went wrong at 9wks 5days i just wished i had a crystal ball to tell me everything is going to be ok. :pray: :pray: :pray:

baby looked ok at my emergency scan no problem seeing heartbeat or anything but this feeling of something going wrong wont go away!

someone tell me im being stupid :( :( :( :( :( :(

Awww please try not to worry :hug: :hug: :hug: It's of course bound to be at the back of your mind, but don't let it distress you too much.

As you said, you've had no bleeding or pain so chances are, if you've already had an early good news scan, all will be well now.

And the other thing is that if you still feel pregnant, it has to be a good sign :)

:hug: :hug: :hug:

i feel terrible and sick my boobs still hurt abit and my belly is expanding.

i am just being paranoid i know i am.

thanks for replying. xxx

Hey!

Oh no - it's that 12 week thing again! I have a theory though, it's almost as if we are so desperate to hit that 12 week mark and the chances of things going wrong decrease, we panic that we're going to fall at the last hurdle! It's so normal though, lots of us think that... You're definitely not alone :hug:

I'm sure everything will be fine. Although I know your wait until Thursday is going to be a looooong one. Scans always take so long to come around!

Let us know how it goes (everything will be fine I'm sure) and make sure you post a pic!!

Good luck, will be thinking of you :hug: :D

xxx

You care, so you worry, you're normal :hug: :hug: :hug:
But just as much as you 'believe' something could go wrong, how about thinking everything will be great :hug: :hug: :hug:

Looking forward to hearing all about your scan on Thursday, very best wishes angiemum2b :hug: :hug: :hug:

thanks ladies i hope im just being paranoid.

I was going to try and use my doppler after my scan if all was ok. :)

i need to do some reading on how to use one first! :doh:

i'll be back on thursday with a piccie included!!! :pray: :pray:

I think we all understand how you're feeling.

I've got an early scan booked for next week, I'm willing the 13th Feb to get here.

These first 3 months are so worrying but as somebody pointed out we should turn it around into positive thinking.

Look forward to seeing your pic :hug:

i agree with the possitive thinking but unfortunately my past M/C at 9wks 5 days has left me scarred and thinking the worst.

Who knows hey maybe it will go away once thursday is here.

Good luck for your early scan bagpuss will you be 8 weeks then ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back